3.19.2009

Quaker Products Deal at Target

Photobucket

I underestimated the coolness of this deal, especially because we go through so much cereal and granola bars each week. I'm definitely going to go back before Sunday to stock up on some more. Here's the math:

3 boxes of granola bars - $2.50 each
2 boxes of Life cereal - $2.50 each
- 3 $1/1 printable coupons for granola bars
- 2 $1/1 printable coupons for Life cereal
= $7.50 out-of-pocket
- $5 Target giftcard for buying 5 Quaker products
= $2.50 total

The internet coupons posted above can be printed twice by hitting "back" on your browser, but you are limited to two. But just print them out again at another computer and you'll get two more. Also, there are tons of Quaker product coupons from Smart Source and _____ (blanking on the other newspaper coupon insert), so you can customize this deal according to what you need. Unfortunately, this was the only deal that I had posted about that I got to take advantage of. Like I mentioned, my store doesn't usually follow the trend for sale and clearance items. But I was happy with my little purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment