3.15.2009

My Walgreens Trip - 3/15

Walgreens

I packed up Boo this morning for our weekly Sunday early-morning excursion to Walgreens. I wasn't able to get a lot of what I wanted but I did stock up on more diapers which we seem to be tearing through lately.

2 packages of Walgreens Premium Diapers: $9.00
(If I had the coveted pharmacy coupon book, they would have been 2/$5.00. grrrr)

Wet Ones Wipes: $1.99, w/in-ad coupon
- $.75 MC
= $1.24

My total was $10.24 and I used a $10 RR from last week, so my total out-of-pocket was $.24. I really didn't get everything that I had hoped I would but I did save $18.76. My favorite cashier rang us up, and he was raving about me to the customer behind me. He is always in awe of my savings, and last week he called me a "smart shopper." I can't tell you how much I loved hearing that because I really do work hard to try to save our family as much money as possible.

The cheapest Dove products that I saw were the bars of soap for $1.24 but of course there weren't any left. I'm hoping they will be re-stocked because all Dove products are 25% off, so that would make them $.93. You need to buy 8 to get the $10 in Register Rewards. After buying 8, your total out-of-pocket would be $7.44, so this would be a $2.56 money-maker!

I'll be stalking my Walgreens for that soap but other than that, it will be a slow week for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment