3.15.2009

FREE Bare Escentuals Foundation

The first time I ever tried Bare Escentuals was when I met one of my online mom friends for the first time. She and I prowled a mall in Chicago trying to stay warm, and she talked me into getting a makeover. I fell in love with their products and love how light-weight the make-up is on my face. If you have never tried their products before, now is the time!

They are currently offering a FREE 10-day foundation sample. Under this special limited-time offer, you will receive Bare Minerals SPF 15 foundation, and brush. To get the products, you can either visit one of their stores, or pay for shipping to have it sent directly to you. I just completed my order and for $4.19, I will receive a Peace and Love Sampling, and a Rare Moisturizer Sample Packet. Can't wait!

Click here for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment