3.20.2009

KMart Double Coupons Line-Up

This is just the beginning! There are a TON of coupons out there that will score you a lot of cheap and FREE items. I'll look a bit more tomorrow for more internet coupons, but here is what I found tonight. Click here for my previous post on the Kmart double coupon promotion.

*You may want to check with your K-Mart as to their internet coupon policy. These just recently began accepting printed coupons, but some have caveats such as, only coupons printed in black and white. Before you spend a lot of time printing out coupons, just give them a call first*
*Also, if you are looking for a specific coupon, try Coupon Mom or A Full Cup, and search their databases for printable coupons*

$2 Advil PM
$2 Bertolli frozen dinner
$1.00 - $1.50 Coffemate Creamers
$1.00 - $2.00 Wyeth products
$2.00 First Response Ovulation Predictor Kit
Johnson’s Baby Products
$1.00 - $2.00 Kashi Products
$2.00 Mylanta Liquid
$2.00 Pull Ups Potty Training Pants
$1.00 Quaker Life Cereal
$1.50 Triaminic
$2.00 Febreeze
$2.00 Midol
$2.00 Excedrin
$1.50 Yoplait Yogurt Kids Cup
$1.00 - $1.50 Dove Products
$2.00 Airborne
TONS of cleaning supply products
$2 Degree Men’s Deodorant
$2.00 Robitussin
$2.00 First Response

1 comment:

  1. yeah ours isn't the cutest either, but I'll just hold my nose and I stock up on my cheap/free stuff =)

    ReplyDelete