3.15.2009

FREE Campbell's Tomato Seeds

I do NOT have a green thumb. I kill every plant that comes into my house which is why I've enforced a no-roses-on-Valentine's-Day rule. Hubby did not abide by that rule this past V-day, and sadly, those roses died an untimely death.

Anywho, I've been tossing around the idea of growing some herbs. I figure start small, kill small. Kidding. But I saw this promotion that Campbells is having now for free Campbell's tomato seeds, and I love it! I love the idea that I can put them in a Campbell's soup can, and hopefully, they will be moved to a pot, and then to a garden. I have the feeling that Boo and Bubba would love this as well. Well maybe just Boo. Bubba is going through a "destroy everything in sight" phase. Boys are awesome.

Click here to get your tomato seeds!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tess. My seeds are on the way. Lovin' your blog. Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kyra for checking it out! I hope your little seeds fare better than I'm sure mine will =)

    ReplyDelete