4.03.2009

T.G.I.Friday's Member Coupons

Photobucket

True story: I was a hostess at T.G.I. Fridays during the summer months of college. I pretended I was ambivalent, but I prided myself on how many pieces of flair I had on my awesome black suspenders. I'm going to go cry now.

Despite the tacky uniforms, the food really is good. If you've never tried it, now is your chance! If you register here to be a Give Me More Stripes member, you will be emailed with lots of awesome coupons like: 1 cent appetizers if you order a drink at the bar (no problem there!), $1 entree with the purchase of another entree, FREE appetizer, and a jump-the-line pass. Not really sure what that last one entails, but it sounds exciting!

So go register, and be sure to compliment your hostess on her flair and think of me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment