4.03.2009

Old Navy Weekly Coupon Locations - 4/3

Dangit, the coupons must have refreshed while I was sleeping and all the big ones are gone! There are no more $25/$50 or $45/$100.

Here are the locations for the rest of them:
20% off single item - boys blue frisbee
20% off 2 items - the models sunglasses in the supermodelquins video (around 16 seconds in)
30% off single item - *still looking*
40% off single item - clik on the food that is cooking on the grill. you have to click on it multiple times to get the food to smoke, then the coupon will pop up.
50% off single item - red kite flying behing girls (Vote for who has the best legs at the bottom and assign a number of stars for each girl. A short while after that you will see a red kite whizzing from the left of the screen behind the girls. That sucker goes fast!)

Let me know if you find the 20% off 2, or 30% off 1. I'll keep looking!

2 comments:

  1. I am so mad! I stayed up till 1 waiting for them to put them up then got back up with the baby around 4 & they were gone! Like seriously in 3 hours? I found all the coupons early this morning but can't remember where they all are now & im not going back to that dang site till next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh that stinks Jess! ppl must be camping out for those coupons. And with the $75 one returning next week, I may be right there with them =O

    ReplyDelete