4.02.2009

The Lowdown on Target Coupons

Photobucket

Until very recently, I didn't know that Target had store coupons. All of a sudden I started receiving booklets of coupons in the mail (I think because I ordered something online). I also discovered that there are coupons available to print directly from Target's website. There are usually about 10 available to print, and these coupons are only available for 1 week or so at a time (like I said, I just learned about these, so if you have the specifics, please share!). What I like about these coupons is that even though they are only available to print for a certain period of time, they don't expire right away. To put it in perspective, this is what I did today:

  • Went to Target with Bubba and headed to the gift registry kiosk at the front of the store. There is an option to go to Target's website. Click on that, and then scroll to the bottom of the page. Under the header "Target Stores," there is an option for "Grocery Coupons." Click on that and you will be taken to a page where coupons are available to print.
  • Choose which coupons you want to print, and then print multiple copies out. I printed out 6 of the $1 off Market Pantry Fruit Snacks today. Since they will only be available for a limited time, I wanted to print out as many as I thought I would use.
  • The MP Fruit Snacks are reportedly on sale at other stores for $.88, so with that $1 coupon, they are FREE. As I've mentioned before, my Target doesn't seem to follow the trend in marking things down super low, so I bought 3 boxes today for $1.56 total after the coupons. Not as good as FREE, but still good at $.52 per box.
  • Since I printed out multiple copies of that coupon, I can watch the price of the fruit snacks to see if they drop. If not, at least I will be able to get them at $.52 from now until 4/29, when the coupon expires. If I hadn't printed out multiple copies, and the price dips below a dollar next week, I'd be kicking myself. See what I mean?

The great thing about these coupons is there is no limit to how many you can print out. There may be a limit as to how many you use at one time because a lot of them do say "limit 1 per transaction." But as long as you don't get too crazy with how many you buy at one time, you shouldn't have a problem. I like to fly under the radar and just get a few, and then come back and repeat. Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment