4.02.2009

My Top Five Printables of the Day!

Took a little siesta from this. My apologies! My brain is still getting readjusted from my Viva Las Vegas trip. In about a month I should be back on course. Here they are in no particular order:

$1/1 MP Fruit Snacks at Target (Have I not talked about these enough today? Score some FREE or seriously cheap fruit snacks with this coupon)
$.60/1 Nature Valley Granola Bars (I have the hearts for these bars. If you use this at a grocery store that doubles and wait until they go on sale, you could get them for cheap. Print the coupon out at my coupons.com widget on the right side of my page - just scroll until you see it.)
$1/1 Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips (I haven't tried this brand, but I've never met a potato chip I didn't like.)
$1/1 Over the Moon Milk (At the rate we are blowing through milk in this house thanks to our beast Bubba, we need all the help we can get. I'm currently researching prices for our own dairy cow.)
$.55/1 Cinnabon Cereal (Thanks to my post earlier, Cinnabons are all I can think about right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment