4.03.2009

Iced Coffee Day at Dunkin Donuts - 4/21

Photobucket

I have a confession: I am completely addicted to Dunkin Donuts. I tend to drink office coffee because it is FREE, but on some particularly rough mornings, like this one, I treat myself to Dunkin Donuts. But with the summer months approaching, I am getting closer and closer to my iced coffee season. And no one does iced coffee better than Dunkin Donuts!

On April 21st, Dunkin Donuts will be celebrating Iced Coffee Day, and you can buy an iced coffee for only $.50. Not only that, but the $.50 will go towards Homes For Our Troops, an organization that builds/adapts homes for severely injured veterans.

April 21st will be a busy day! $.50 iced coffee and FREE ice cream cone! Click here for more info on Iced Coffee Day, and here for more info on Homes For Our Troops.
(Thanks Frugal Coupon Living!)

No comments:

Post a Comment