4.08.2009

Supercuts Savings

Photobucket

Right after hubby and I got married, I thought I would save us some money and teach myself how to cut hubby's hair. I bought some electric clippers and was good to go. But I forgot one vital thing: to put the attachment on. So I ended up shaving a huge bald spot on the side of hubby's head. Bless his heart, he wasn't too mad. And after I colored it in with an eyebrow pencil, you could barely even tell. I think.

Needless to say, that was the first and last time he let me cut his hair. From then on, he has been a loyal Supercuts customer. If you register for haircut reminders at their website, every time you get sent a reminder, you will also get a coupon. Sweet! Click here to register =)

(Thanks Frugal Coupon Living!)

No comments:

Post a Comment