7.16.2009

Three Rebates and Full Refunds!

Photobucket

I just recently purchased a bag of Kraft Natural Cheddar Cheese and when I opened it, most of the cheese was stuck to the sides of the bag. It still tasted fine, but I wasn't able to use the full bag since a good amount was stuck. I thought I remembered seeing a Kraft guarantee that if you were not completely satisfied with your product, you could get a full refund. Sure enough, here it is! Now, I would never submit for one of these if I wasn't fully happy, but it is nice to know that companies will stand behind certain products!

Two products that you can get for free with rebate (whether or not you are pleased with it) are:

Tyson Skillet Creations
Print this mail-in rebate and use this $1/1 printable coupon, and this will be a $1 moneymaker!
(Thanks STL Mommy!)

TrueNorth Nut Snacks
Look for specially marked packages of TrueNorth Nut Snacks that have a "Try Me Free" rebate offer, and use this $1/1 printable coupon to get another $1 moneymaker!
(Thanks Freebies 4 Mom!)

Don't forget, with these rebate and full refund offers, you will usually need your original receipt with the purchased item circled, and either a written note of the UPC code, or the UPC itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment