5.01.2009

My Top Five Printables!

Coupons.com is seriously one of my favorite places to print coupons. In addition to the Kellogg’s coupons I posted about here, be sure to print out these two gems by scrolling through my coupons.com widget on the right. *Print up to two of each by hitting the back button*

~ $3/1 Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers
~ $1/1 Colgate Toothpaste (this isn’t coming up for my zip code, so if yours works please post it here!)
~ $1/2 Apple & Eve Cranberry Blends or Juice Boxes

And here are two more coupons that caught my eye =)

$1.50/2 Boxes of Deluxe or Velveeta Shells & Cheese

$2/2 Purrell Hand Sanitizer – the coupon doesn’t exclude trial sizes, so you will be able to use it on the $.99 trial sizes at Target resulting in two FREE hand sanitizers!
(Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment