4.27.2009

Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats Coupons Up for Grabs!

Photobucket

I know I’ve mentioned before that Bubba has a strong, strong love of cereal. And by strong, strong love I mean four bowls in one sitting. So you can imagine his delight when a box of Frosted Mini-Wheats landed in our mailbox. I didn’t know this but in one serving with a cup of milk, there is as much protein as an egg with two slices of whole-wheat toast. I personally have tried to get Bubba to eat that and he’s pretty much let me know it’s not happening. With the cereal tonight, I heard lots of grunting, slurping, and chewing, so I’m pretty sure he loved it.

Along with the box of cereal were 5 coupons for $1 off a box of Frosted Mini-Wheats, and since I’ve had a glass of wine, I’m feeling friendly. I’ll share them with whoever wants one and comments! If no one comments, I’m sure we’ll put them to good use. But more fiber for Bubba equals more messy diapers for mom. Help a girl out ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment