3.25.2009

My Top Five Printables of the Day!

I've got to be honest. There are a RIDIC amount of internet coupons out there. It would be impossible for me to link to all of them, but I do want to keep myself motivated to find and share awesome printables. So, I'm going to start posting my Top Five every day, just so I don't get overwhelmed. You don't want to see me crack, right?

I'm also going to be organizing an on-going list of internet printables that I will update every day with my Top Five. That way they will all be in one master list and not scattered all over the place. This is a work in progress though, so look for it some time next week.

$4 off any Pace product (thanks Common Sense with Money!)

$2 off Post Trail Mix Crunch (this cereal is the BOMB. please try it today. thank you.)

$2 off Snuggle Creme

$1 off Fiber One product

$1 off V8 Juice - scroll through my coupon widget on the right side of the page, and print out two. Next week at Walgreens, V8 is on sale 2/$6.

No comments:

Post a Comment