3.24.2009

Lego Deal at Toys R Us!

The money saving blog world is all abuzz with this deal! Once Boo and Bubba go to bed, I'm going to grab up this deal for Boo's birthday.

Toys R Us if having a promotion where if you spend $30 in Lego products, you will get a 221 piece Lego, originally valued at $16.99, for FREE. Then there is a $10 off promotional code you can enter: Twitterdeal24. That brings your total down to only $20!

To make the deal even sweeter, if you shop through Cashbaq, you will receive 2% back on your purchase. I signed up today and it was SO easy. Plus, you get a $5 credit just for registering. Click on the icon below to sign up for Cashbaq and get shoppin! This deal will only work for today =)


Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for the Cashbaq info!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wish I knew that they were going to have a deal (twitter code) like this when I ordered Ryder's bday presents from them a few days ago. I got $10 off by paying for it with paypal though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking on TRU site and too bad that the clearance legos are sold out. There are a lot of cheap ones though. Thanks a lot for sharing this. It'll make awesome birthday presents for Hunter. I was at a loss on what to get him anyways lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo is all about Legos so she will love this! After I get this, I will be all done...I stocked up on Black Friday and have showed tremendous self-restraint in keeping the presents hidden =)

    ReplyDelete