3.24.2009

Great Deal on Diapers!

We're lucky enough to only have one babe in diapers right now, but Bubba goes through enough diapers for three kids, so we're not exactly gloating. Needless to say, when we spot a diaper deal, we stock up. One of our favorite places to stock up is Diapers.com because they have great prices, will match any price, and accept coupons. Any online vendor who accepts coupons is alright in my book ;-)

We started using Diapers.com after Bubba had just been born. I was in a perpetual state of exhaustion, and our house was complete chaos. I realized we were going to be out of diapers soon but there was no way I was going to pack up Boo and newborn Bubba and go out in the freezing cold. Alright, it wasn't quite as dramatic as I'm making it. Can I be honest? I was just lazy. I found Diapers.com, and once I read that they ship for FREE to your house, and you will receive your order in 1-2 business days, I was sold.

Check out their website by clicking the icon below. They have much more than just diapers, and I've always found their prices to be very reasonable. Also, if you use the code "AFF10" at checkout, you will receive $10 off, and if you spend more than $49, you get FREE shipping.


$10 Off Your First Order of Diapers With Code: AFF10 ($49 Minimum Total Order)

No comments:

Post a Comment