7.09.2009

FREE Reach/Listerine Products, Goody Hair Accessory at Walgreens!

Photobucket

I have been taking a break from Walgreens lately b/c I've been pretty busy with all my Target and grocery store shopping. But I'm pretty excited about these two freebies at Walgreens! The coupons.com printables can be printed directly from my blog through the coupons.com widget on the right side =)

3 Reach/Listerine Products - $3 each
- (3) $2/1 coupons.com printables
= $3 out-of-pocket
Plus, a $3 Register Reward that will print after your receipt which makes all 3 products completely free!

Goody Ouchless Flex hair accessory - $3.99
- $1/1 coupons.com printable
= $2.99 out-of-pocket
Plus, a full price rebate form will print out after your receipt which makes this a $1 moneymaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment