5.27.2009

FREE Organizational Downloads

Photobucket

I live by lists. I wasn’t always so organized and I have to work really hard to stay on top of everything. So as soon as I get up in the morning, I make a list of what I need to do for the day. I really can’t function until I see everything laid on for me on paper.

Besides my daily to-do list, I also have a running grocery list, biweekly menu, and weekly planner. I usually just have these scribbled out on random bits of paper – not incredibly organized. Just goes to show you I’m a work in progress ;-) I stumbled across some FREE organizational downloads at Mommy Track’d. Some of the downloads available are a to-do list, menu planner, and week at a glance calendar. I printed out a few of each and I’m going to hole punch and place them in a binder, so all my organizational info is in one handy place. After you print those out, be sure to poke around the site a bit, it’s very cute and incredibly informative!

No comments:

Post a Comment