4.12.2009

My Target Trip - 4/10

Photobucket

Total: $2.49

Target is quickly becoming my favorite place to stock up on free/cheap items. Here's how I did it.

4 Johnson Buddies Soap Bars - $.97 each
- (2) $2/2 printables
- $.75/1 Target printable
= - $.12

2 Gerber Graduates Animal Crackers - $1.89 each
- $3/1 printable
- $.50/2 Target printable
= 2/$.28

2 All Laundry Detergent - $4.54 each
- (2) $2/1 printables (no longer available)
- (2) $1/1 Target printables
= $1.54 each
*If you didn't get the $2/1 coupon, you can still print out a $1/1 coupon here*

2 Dry Idea Deodarants - $2 each
- (2) $2 printables (in my coupons.com widget)
= FREE

The Gerber Target coupons are good through the 25th so you better believe I will be making more trips back to stock up. And the Johnson Buddies deal is ongoing, so I'll also be back for those. I will need to figure out where I'm going to keep all my stockpiles though as we are rapidly running out of storage room. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment