4.14.2009

FREE Carvel Iceberg - 4/30 (A.K.A. My Ode to Ice Cream)

Photobucket

I can't believe my good luck with all of these great FREE ice cream promotions that are coming up! On Thursday, April 30th, from 3 - 7 p.m., (is that one comma too many?) Carvel will be celebrating it's 75th anniversary by giving away FREE Icebergs. I just love it when companies celebrate special occasions, and I get something out of it. Click here for more info =) And while you are there, join their Fudgie Fanatics Club and get a $2 coupon for a Carvel ice cream cake!

And just in case you are getting overwhelmed by all these FREE ice cream promotions, here they are:

April 15th - FREE Single Scoop Cone at Maggie Moo's
April 21st - FREE Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's
April 29th - $.31 Scoop Night at Baskin Robbins
May 12th - FREE Scoop of Bee-Built ice cream at Haagen Dazs

And here is a recap of some of the ice cream rewards programs you can join:

Bruster's Sweet Rewards
Blizzard Fan Club at Dairy Queen
Friendly's Best Friend Promotion

If you know of any that I have missed, please let me know, and I'll be your best friend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment