4.13.2009

Babies R Us Coupon - $5 off $25

Photobucket

I haven't set foot inside a Babies R Us in over a year. I had to stop going there because every time I walked in, I left with over $75 of clothes. Their stuff is just too dang cute. Also, seeing ridiculously tiny baby clothes makes me want another small baby. Like now. I think it's best for my hubby's sanity that I stay out of there.

However, I may be tempted to go there to take advantage of this coupon! Right now until May 2nd, you can use this coupon to get $5 off a $25 purchase. And since the coupon doesn't exclude diapers or wipes, I'm thinking you can stack it with manufacturer's coupons to get an even better deal. That is, if Babies R Us takes manufacturer's coupons. Anyone know? I'll call and find out.

(Thanks Hip 2 Save!)

No comments:

Post a Comment