4.24.2009

FREE Sunglasses at Charlotte Russe!

Photobucket

With the warm weather coming up and many beach trips in my future, I am definitely in need of some shades. I'm not picky about my shades because invariably they get lost or broken by one of my monkeys. So FREE sounds pretty good for something that I probably won't have a couple months from now ;-)

Starting May 5th until June 8th, you can get a FREE pair of Charlotte Russe sunglasses when you take in the cover of the latest Seventeen magazine. If you don't subscribe to Seventeen, like me, you can simply print out the Seventeen.com homepage. 10,000 pairs will be given away and only one per person. As with any of these promotions, it's probably best to call your closest store to see if they are participating =)

(Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment