4.23.2009

Cheap Diapers and Shampoo at Riteaid!

Photobucket

I’m not a regular shopper of Riteaid just because I can barely keep up with Walgreens, Target, and my grocery stores. But I spotted these two deals in the sales ad, and got excited enough to pack up Boo and Bubba and drive to my closest Riteaid. It’s amazing how fast I move for a good deal.

Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers - $8.99
- $1.50 MC
- $3.00 Single Check Rebate
= $4.49

Dove Shampoo/Conditioner – 2/$6
- (2) $1.50
- (2) $2 Single Check Rebates
= 2/$1

Bubba is a growing boy and speeds through diapers, so I jump on good diaper deals every chance I get. And although I love all the FREE Garnier I have been getting from Walgreens, my hair isn’t the biggest fan of it. So the Dove products are essential =) These deals are good until Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment