3.14.2009

Walgreens, 3/8 - 3/14

Walgreens

Once again, I scored tons of freebies at Walgreens this week! I packed the kiddies up early this morning when I knew our shelves would be stocked and got all of this for only $8.
  • 3 bottles of Garnier Fructis styling products, on sale for $2.99
    - (3) $2 Walgreen's Easy Saver Coupon (found in the March Easy Saver Catalog)
    - (3) $1 manufacturer coupons
    = free!
  • 1 Glade Sense & Spray, on sale for $7.99
    - $4 Walgreen's Easy Saver Coupon
    - $4 manufacturer coupons
    = free!
  • 2 packages of Huggies Natural Care Jumbo pack diapers, on sale for $10
    1 package of Huggies Natural Care Wipes, on sale for $6
    - $10 Register Reward (if you spend $25, you get $10 to use on your next purchase)
    - (3) $3 manufacturer coupons
    **you can find these coupons by clicking on my coupons.com link to the right**
    = $17 out-of-pocket, $7 after rebate
  • 2 14.5 oz Butterball Chicken Broth, on sale with in-ad coupon for $.69 each
    **if you buy $10 in selected products through the month of March, you receive $5 back by mail. We go through chicken broth like crazy, so I've been buying a few every time I go, and by the end of the month, I will have bought enough for the rebate**

So my total out-of-pocket today was $18.76, and after the $10 rebate, my total is brought down to $8.76 overall. That's great considering we usually spend $7 just on wipes alone at Target. My total before coupons would have been $55! I am going to post a crash course into saving at Walgreens a little later, so be on the look-out for that. And if you have any questions as to where to find a coupon, just leave me a comment and I'd be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment