3.12.2009

Give and Get Promotion

One of my favorite stores to buy clothes for myself and my family is Old Navy. The clothes is adorable and very inexpensive. Any time they have a promotion, I usually find myself running over to stock up on clothes for the kids.

Right now they are having a Give & Get promotion where for every purchase you make, they will donate 5% of the total to the World Wildlife Fund. To entice you to shop at Old Navy, Gap, Gap Outlet, Banana Republic, or Banana Republic Factory Store, if you click on the picture below, and print out the coupon, you will receive 30% off your purchase. The great thing about this promotion is you can use the coupon as many times as you like!

The sale is from today, March 12th through the 15th.

Give and Get Coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment