3.12.2009

Frugality is Fun!

Welcome! I thought it would be fitting to explain a little bit about myself and why I started this site.

About me:
I am a wife to A, and a mother to two beautiful children, Boo and Bubba. In addition to being a full-time wife and mom, I am also a contract attorney. I graduated from law school in 2006, and as I'm sure most of you know, law school ain't cheap. In addition to my law school loans, we are also paying back my husband's undergraduate loans. Although we are happy to be credit card free, we will be paying back those school loans for quite some time.

Which brings me to why I started this site. I have always been a bargain hunter. I am obsessive about sales and will research something to death to make sure I am getting the rock bottom price. Just recently, I added coupons to my list of obsessions, and I have been pleasantly surprised at just how much I am able to save on groceries and household items. As a result, the money that I am saving is being funneled towards our debt, and we are well on our way to being debt-free! I have had such success with saving money over the last few months, that I would love to share this information with others in the hopes that I can inspire you to be frugal, save money, and join me on the quest to get rid of any debt.

I hope you will enjoy my website and find the information I am posting helpful and inspiring. If you like what you see, please comment or subsribe to receive daily updates. And remember, I am new at this, so if you have any money-saving tips or advice that you would care to share, please do so!

I welcome any comments, critiques, advice, and/or questions. Please email me at frugalityisfun (at) gmail (dot) com.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment