6.23.2009

Two Awesome CVS Deals!

Photobucket

Truth be told, I've been slacking on my drugstore deals lately b/c there has been way too much going on with Target and my grocery stores! But I do like to peek around every week to make sure I'm not missing anything spectacular. I'm glad I did this week or else I would have missed out on the following deals!

*If you're not familiar with CVS, Extra Care Bucks (ECB), print out after your receipt and are good for an amount off of your next purchase*

Coppertone NutraShield Sun Product - $8.99
- $5/1 printable
- $2 ECB
= $1.99

Always Infinity Pads, 28 to 36 ct. - $4.99
- $4/1 MC
= $.99!
*This is an unadvertised deal, so the price on the shelves will not show as $4.99. Price check the item beforehand to see if they are ringing up at the lower price*
(Thanks Hip2Save!)

No comments:

Post a Comment