6.02.2009

My Top Five Printables

Here is a round-up of the best five printables I’ve come across =)

$1/1 Raisin Bran Extra cereal – this is one of Bubba’s favorite cereals. He demolishes cereal, so this coupon will come in handy.

$.50/1 Chex Mix from my coupons.com widget on the right side of my blog – if you use this at a grocery store that doubles you can get some seriously discounted Chex Mix

$1/1 Skinny Cow Truffle Bars – I love all Skinny Cow products, and anything involving the word “truffle” I will automatically love as well.

$.55/1 Famous Amos Cookies – if you use this coupon at a grocery store that doubles, you can score a great deal!

$2/1 Post Trail Mix Crunch Cereal – I have posted this coupon multiple times but it just reloaded for me, so I was able to print out more. This cereal is seriously awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment