5.21.2009

Memorial Day Sales

I’m going to be going out of town for a much needed girl’s vacation, so between planning for that, having an out-of-town guest, working, and the family I haven’t been able to post as much as I would have liked to this week. But I hope to make up for all of that next week, promise!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and before I leave, here are some sales =)

Victoria’s Secret: VS Cotton Panties 10 for $25. Use promotional code: 10FOR25.

New York & Company: Take 30% off purchases from now through Memorial Day with this coupon. To redeem this coupon online, use promotional code: 2443.

Bath & Body Works:
Signature Collection Body Care – Buy 3, get 3 FREE
Select Wallflowers and Scentport Starters and Refills - $6
Anti-Bacterial Collection - $3

No comments:

Post a Comment